Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Fresno Northeast/Shaver Lake provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Here at SERVPRO of Fresno Northeast/Shaver Lake we pride ourselves in helping local businesses as well as residents recover from any disaster, whether that be fire, flood, or smoke damage we have our community covered! Our highly trained technicians are ready for any emergency 24/7 and will e on site as soon as possible to provide whatever help necessary. We have the experience, expertise and training to restore your home or business quickly and properly. Our technicians use advanced inspection and extraction equipment to find the water source and remove it as quickly as possible without furthering any damage already done to your property. We are here to help in any situation and are eager to get your business back up and running or your family settled and comfortable once again in your home after disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (559) 797-4041
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fresno Northeast / Shaver Lake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.