Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Fresno Northeast/Shaver Lake we are steadfast in our commitment to be as fast as possible to the job site. Typically insurance companies like for mitigation companies to get out to the customer's house or building within a few hours of the initial loss if it is considered an emergency, but we always try to do our best to exceed expectations including timeliness. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we will come at your convenience. Whether an emergency happens and we need to be there right away or if the customer would prefer we can come out at a scheduled appointment. We will always do our best to accommodate the customers needs. Please feel free to reach out at any point if you need help in general cleaning, water, fire, smoke or mold.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (559) 797-4041
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fresno Northeast / Shaver Lake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.